[News] Samsung Puts Linux on Sub-notebooks

Samsung spins four Atom N450 netbooks

,----[ Quote ]
| Samsung announced four netbooks using Intel's
| new N450 "Pineview" Atom. The N210, N220,
| N150, and NB30 include 10.1-inch "anti-
| reflective" displays and up to 12 hours of
| battery life, and two models run the Linux-
| based Phoenix HyperSpace fast-boot
| environment, the company says.
`----

http://www.linuxfordevices.com/c/a/News/Samsung-N210-N220-N150-and-NB30/?kc=rss

Recent:

Bada smartphone to debut H1 2010

,----[ Quote ]
| But we can speculate how the phone will
| operate, thanks to Samsungâs brief outline
| of the Bada OSâ key features, at the heart
| of which is a supposedly âsimple and
| efficientâ UI.
`----

http://www.reghardware.co.uk/2009/12/08/samsung_bada_launch/

Samsung goes bada

,----[ Quote ]
| Originally unveiled a few weeks ago,
| "bada" was officially launched by Samsung
| today, with some details provided about
| the hardware, interface, development
| environment and partners, although the
| first phones won't be available until the
| middle of next year.
`----

http://www.theinquirer.net/inquirer/news/1565255/samsung-goes-bada

Samsung Bada: Koreans set to adopt open source system

http://ub-news.com/news/samsung-bada-koreans-set-to-adopt-open-source-system/7224.html

Samsung Officially Launches Bada Mobile Platform

http://www.itproportal.com/portal/news/article/2009/12/8/samsung-officially-launches-bada-mobile-platform/

Samsung Bada Coming on December 8

,----[ Quote ]
| The second week of December is promising to be
| a busy one for the mobile phone community.
| Opening up the week is the launch of the
| Motorola Milestone on the 7th, while Google
| seems to have something up its sleeve on the
| 10th (the Android Marketplace and possibly,
| the Android 2.1).
`----

http://www.mobileblog.mobile-deals-compared.co.uk/2009/12/samsung-phones/samsung-bada-coming-on-december-8.html

Related:

Samsung [Windows] site hijacked as malware host

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.linuxworld.com.au/index.php?id=709669709&rid=-50