[News] New Resources for Free Software; Open Source Business Resource Issue is Released

  • Subject: [News] New Resources for Free Software; Open Source Business Resource Issue is Released
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2010 23:22:03 +0000
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

A Bushel of Free FOSS Resources

,----[ Quote ]
| Hopefully, you'll find something to learn from
| here, and the good news is that everything
| found in this post is free.
`----

http://ostatic.com/blog/a-bushel-of-free-foss-resources

Open Source Business Resource, January issue

,----[ Quote ]
| The January issue of the Open Source Business
| Resource is available, with a focus on
| "success factors." "The authors in this issue
| explore: the importance of well defined
| processes, the value of documentation to end
| users, the diverse tasks of a community
| manager, the value provided by participants
| who don't contribute code, and how a community
| can assist in creating training materials.
| Each concentrates on a particular success
| factor, and as a whole, provide a fuller
| picture of what to look for in a successful
| open source project or company."
`----

http://lwn.net/Articles/368716/

Recent:

Over 50 Free, Must-Have Open Source Resources

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://ostatic.com/blog/over-50-free-must-have-open-source-resources