[News] OpenClinica Plans Global Conference, New Free/Open Source Panel Reports

  • Subject: [News] OpenClinica Plans Global Conference, New Free/Open Source Panel Reports
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2010 23:23:08 +0000
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

OpenClinica Global Conference to Bring Together Global Community for Open Source Clinical Trials Software

,----[ Quote ]
| The worldwide community around OpenClinica,
| the rapidly growing open source clinical trial
| software, will gather on March 22nd, 2010 in
| Bethesda, Maryland (USA) for the first ever
| OpenClinica Global Conference.
`----

http://www.prweb.com/releases/clinical-trials-software/electronic-data-capture/prweb3411514.htm

Did they get it right? A look back at our September Open Source Market Update

,----[ Quote ]
| Participating in this panel were:
| Anthony Gold, Open Solutions Alliance (OSA)
| President, Open Solutions Alliance
| Joe McKendrick, Contributing Editor and
| Analyst, ebizQ
| Pierre Fricke, Director of Product Management
| for the SOA & Business Rules Management System
| products, Red Hat
| Debbie Moynihan, Director, FUSE Community &
| Marketing, Progress Software
`----

http://www.ebizq.net/blogs/guest_session/2010/01/did-they-get-it-right-a-look-back-at-our-september-open-source-market-update.php

Recent:

OpenClinica 3.0 Streamlines Clinical Trials

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://ostatic.com/blog/openclinica-3-0-streamlines-clinical-trials