[News] More Free Software on the Web, Even in VMware

  • Subject: [News] More Free Software on the Web, Even in VMware
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 12:53:27 +0000
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Zimbra-VMware Combo: Five Things to Consider

,----[ Quote ]
| Yahoo will announce the sale of Zimbra to VMware
| on January 12, according to All Things D. Why
| should solutions providers and VARs care? Here
| are five key points to consider.
`----

http://www.thevarguy.com/2010/01/11/zimbra-vmware-combo-five-things-to-consider/

Bartell Launches RPGUI, an Open Source Web Enablement Framework for RPG

,----[ Quote ]
| RPG expert Aaron Bartell is spearheading a new
| open source development project called RPGUI
| that aims to radically simplify the development
| of Web interfaces for RPG programs and
| programmers. The project is only about a month
| old, and there is a lot of work to do. But
| Bartell is very optimistic about RPGUI's
| prospects for eliminating the need for RPG
| programmers to become experts in Web languages
| such as JavaScript, and to provide a "no
| brainer" low-cost option for keeping RPG
| applications looking modern.
`----

http://www.itjungle.com/fhs/fhs011210-story01.html

Mzinga Teams with Kaltura to Deliver Integrated Social Video

http://dotnet.sys-con.com/node/1244371/print

Recent:

Is an Open Source Online Video Platform Right for You?

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.reelseo.com/open-source-online-video-platform/