[News] [Rival] Windows Mobile 7 Delayed Another Year - Source

  • Subject: [News] [Rival] Windows Mobile 7 Delayed Another Year - Source
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 13:41:09 +0000
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Windows Mobile 7 Delayed Until 2011?

,----[ Quote ]
| Google's Android mobile operating system is
| stealing the spotlight from Windows Mobile 7, so
| much so that reports say Microsoft's latest OS
| is delayed (again) due to Google's success.
`----

http://www.pcworld.com/article/186716/windows_mobile_7.html?tk=rss_news

OK, so now it's in IDG. Microsoft is seriously deep in the mud.

Recent:

Windows Mobile 7 definitely delayed to 2011

,----[ Quote ]
| After speaking with multiple sources, we're
| now certain that we won't be seeing Windows
| Mobile 7 before World Mobile Congress in
| Barcelona in February 2011.
`----

http://www.brightsideofnews.com/news/2010/1/10/windows-mobile-7-definitely-delayed-to-2011.aspx

Windows Mobile 7 in late 2010, already game over?

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://arstechnica.com/microsoft/news/2009/12/windows-mobile-7-in-late-2010-already-game-over.ars