[News] Harmony of GNU/Linux and Television

Watching TV and Linux

,----[ Quote ]
| This all started a couple of weeks ago when I
| finally got around to putting the tv capture
| card I had picked up a year or two ago into my
| computer. Happily like most things in Linux,
| it just worked, that was a great plus. Sadly
| the software packages in existence that I ran
| across were either too much or too little,
| nothing was just right.
`----

http://azerthoth.blogspot.com/2010/01/watching-tv-and-linux.html

Save the Drama for Primetime: Restart MythTV the Easy Way

,----[ Quote ]
| First, an admission: after using MythTV for
| nearly two years, I succumbed to the lure of a
| blazingly fast fiber optic internet and
| television bundle, and I've been using the
| provider supplied DVR. I have some regrets
| about this. Though the multiple high
| definition tuners are great, the actual
| software on my proprietary DVR is sometimes
| less than intuitive.
`----

http://ostatic.com/blog/save-the-drama-for-primetime-restart-mythtv-the-easy-way

Recent: