Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft Continues to Cheat Washington by Dodging Tax in Reno

____/ Ala on Friday 15 Jan 2010 01:21 : \____

>> ____/ Mark Kent on Thursday 14 Jan 2010 13:25 : \____
>>
>>> Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> espoused:

>>> I believe that they are registered in Ireland in the EU for the same
>>> reason.  They raise no money at all for HMG.
>>
>> Microsoft was found guilty in India and fined for tax evasion.
>>
>> - --
>
> Nice to see you still faithfully filling us in.
>
> And proud of the activism and meaningful contributions.
>
> Sorry to hear about the loss to Microsoft, tho.
>
> .  Strange changes.

Which loss? The one suffering losses at the moment is mostly the proprietary
software industry, which is trying to evolve (Symbian, SUN, Microsoft...).

- --
		~~ Best of wishes

âStrive not to be a man of success, but rather strive to be a man of value.â
                              --Albert Einstein
 14:20:01 up 59 days, 11:51,  2 users,  load average: 0.07, 0.05, 0.12