[News] Collection of GIMP Brush Sets, Other Graphical Editor for GNU/Linux Turns GPLv3

  • Subject: [News] Collection of GIMP Brush Sets, Other Graphical Editor for GNU/Linux Turns GPLv3
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 11:20:06 +0000
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

20 (More) Awesome GIMP Brush Sets

,----[ Quote ]
| Since the collection of awesome GIMP brushes
| that I showcased a few months ago was quite
| popular, I decided to put together another
| wonderful list of brush sets that I'm going to
| share once again to all of you.
`----

http://www.junauza.com/2010/01/20-more-awesome-gimp-brush-sets.html

RawTherapee: the newest open source raw photo editor

,----[ Quote ]
| GÃbor HorvÃth has been developing the raw
| photo converter RawTherapee single-handedly,
| on Linux and Windows, since 2006. The
| application has been freeware the entire time,
| with HorvÃth accepting Paypal donations
| through the project's web site. Consequently,
| although there are significant changes in the
| 3.0 alpha release announced on January 4th, it
| was arguably bigger news that the project was
| switching to the GPLv3.
`----

http://lwn.net/SubscriberLink/369629/ee8e1c0dc2cfce25/

Recent:

10 Sweet GIMP Photo Editing Tricks to Wean You Off Photoshop

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.maximumpc.com/article/features/10_sweet_gimp_photo_editing_tricks_wean_you_photoshop