[News] Nice New Lists of Multimedia Applications for GNU/Linux, Razuna is Coming

  • Subject: [News] Nice New Lists of Multimedia Applications for GNU/Linux, Razuna is Coming
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 11:21:14 +0000
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

5 Linux music players you did not know about.

,----[ Quote ]
| One of the greatest advantages any Linux
| user has over other platform user is the
| diverse range of applications available for
| almost any task. Name it and there's an app
| for that (hope I don't get sued by Apple).
| Below are 5 music players for the Linux
| platform (Ubuntu being my base)  you
| probably did not know about.
`----

http://www.ghabuntu.com/2010/01/5-linux-music-players-you-did-not-know.html

Get your beat on with the Hydrogen drum machine

,----[ Quote ]
| You will be surprised at what you can
| create with this open source drum machine.
| Add this to your stable of open source
| recording tools to piece together an entire
| open source recording studio.
`----

http://www.ghacks.net/2010/01/17/get-your-beat-on-with-the-hydrogen-drum-machine/

New Version of Razuna, the Most Popular Open Source Media Library, is Now Available for Download

,----[ Quote ]
| Razuna Ltd. today announced the general
| availability of Razuna 1.3.5, a major
| upgrade to the world's most advanced open-
| source Digital Asset Management System.
| Razuna has seen major adoption at
| organizations throughout the world, and is
| free to download and use. Razuna is based
| on a completely open source stack and has
| been downloaded thousands of times since
| its release.

Songbird Media Player As An iTunes Rival

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.courant.com/business/custom/consumer/hc-faqsongbird-suncon0110.artjan10,0,5218937.story