[News] More Servers Running GNU/Linux (Engate, IBM)

  • Subject: [News] More Servers Running GNU/Linux (Engate, IBM)
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 17:29:57 +0000
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Engate and IBM offer a security suite that proactively protects SMBs from a diversity of email-borne threats

,----[ Quote ]
| This Linux-based IBM solution provides
| staple collaboration tools such as email,
| file sharing, and remote access and affords
| peace of mind through automated network
| security features, data protection, backup
| and recovery. With Engate, Lotus
| Foundations Start will offer a security
| suite that proactively protects SMBs from a
| diversity of email-borne threats.
`----

http://www.securitypark.co.uk/security_article264005.html

Astec introduces new Advanced Mezzanine Card

,----[ Quote ]
| The A8T84140-AMC is supported under Linux
| 2.6 and is supplied with RPMs for Red Hat
| Enterprise Linux and CentOS. The card is
| compatible with the PICMG AMC.0 base
| specification with options for compact,
| mid-height and full-height versions,
| enabling the card to be installed into any
| AdvancedMC slot in an ATCA carrier or a TCA
| chassis.
`----

http://www.tradingmarkets.com/news/stock-alert/lsi_astec-introduces-new-advanced-mezzanine-card-715230.html

Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Your Server with boxinfo

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://ostatic.com/blog/everything-you-ever-wanted-to-know-about-your-server-with-boxinfo

`----