[News] A Look at Nimblex GNU/Linux, Ylmf OS, and New Gentoo Book in German

  • Subject: [News] A Look at Nimblex GNU/Linux, Ylmf OS, and New Gentoo Book in German
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 17:46:51 +0000
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

The Linux That Blew My Mind

,----[ Quote ]
| I have always been searching for some
| amazing stuff from the linux world.And this
| time i was thunderstruck by one of them and
| that is Nimblex Linux.It is a linux
| distribution that allows the users to
| select whatever they need from a long list
| of programs.The linux is so overwhelming
| that it is worth a nobel price.It enables
| us to create a custom cd from a mere 200 mb
| cd.It is based on live scripts .After you
| select the modules you need you can make an
| .iso image and save that to your
| harddisk.It is termed as the new wave of
| linux.
`----

http://reviewglitz.com/2009/10/the-linux-that-blew-my-mind/

Linux distribution Ylmf OS looks just like Windows XP

,----[ Quote ]
| There is no shortage of Linux distros. For
| dozens, if not hundreds, of different
| tastes, there is a distribution made for
| you. And now, there is even a version of
| Linux that doesn't even look like Linux at
| all. It looks like Windows XP.
`----

http://www.neoseeker.com/news/12888-linux-distribution-ylmf-os-looks-just-like-windows-xp-/

German Gentoo Book

,----[ Quote ]
| Please take the time to thank Gunnar for
| all the excellent work he has done for
| Gentoo.
`----

http://www.gentoo.org/news/20100117-wrobel-book-announcement.xml