[News] KDE SC Spreads to More Operating Systems, Camp KDE 2010 Coverage

  • Subject: [News] KDE SC Spreads to More Operating Systems, Camp KDE 2010 Coverage
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 17:45:27 +0000
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

BeOS clone Haiku gains KDE applications

,----[ Quote ]
| The Haiku operating system, an open source
| remake of BeOS, has gained support for
| running a number of KDE applications,
| including the KOffice productivity suite.
| This was made possible by a native port of
| Nokia's Qt development framework to the
| Haiku platform.
`----

http://arstechnica.com/open-source/news/2010/01/haiku-gains-kde-applications-as-qt-port-matures.ars

Day one at Camp KDE 2010

,----[ Quote ]
| The first day of Camp KDE is behind us,
| with the first of the many presentations
| being well attended. A full summary of the
| talks lives behind the break, and videos
| will be online shortly. If you are in the
| San Diego region, feel free to join us for
| Camp KDE for talks and training.
`----

http://news.kde.org/2010/01/17/day-one-camp-kde-2010

Camp KDE 2010 Continues with More Talks

,----[ Quote ]
| The second day of Camp KDE was filled with
| many more interesting talks. This day's
| talks were of the more technical nature
| versus the first day, and the KDE team took
| notes. As usual, the talks were recorded
| and videos will be available soon. A
| detailed rundown of the second day of talks
| are behind the link.
`----

http://www.kdenews.org/2010/01/21/camp-kde-2010-continues-more-talks

Recent: