[News] Review of Hymera GNU/Linux, Mandriva's Great Feature Revealed

  • Subject: [News] Review of Hymera GNU/Linux, Mandriva's Great Feature Revealed
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 05:32:37 +0000
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Feature: Hymera and commercial Linux

,----[ Quote ]
| Going into this review I was curious to see if
| Hymera would bring anything new to the
| community. More specifically, does this
| distribution provide anything special which
| would make it worth purchasing? One thing I
| will say for Hymera is that it doesn't fall
| into the trap some commercial distributions
| before it have: it doesn't try to be Windows.
`----

http://distrowatch.com/weekly.php?issue=20100125#feature

auto_inst: the best kept Mandrivaâs secret ?

http://brunocornec.wordpress.com/2010/01/25/auto_inst-the-best-kept-mandrivas-secret/

Recent:

Mandriva opts for the green solution with packaging for the Mandriva Linux 2010

,----[ Quote ]
| Mandriva, Europe's leading Linux publisher,
| offers clients recyclable, environmentally-
| friendly packaging for its latest
| distribution: Mandriva linux 2010.
|
| At a time when bringing in sustainable
| development policies is imperative for
| business, Mandriva has gone for entirely
| recyclable packaging for its latest
| distribution to meet customer wishes.
`----

http://www.mandriva.com/enterprise/en/company/press/mandriva-opts-for-the-green-solution-with-packaging-for-the-mandriva-linux-2010