[News] Ubuntu 9.10 GNU/Linux "Evolution" and Second-line Support

  • Subject: [News] Ubuntu 9.10 GNU/Linux "Evolution" and Second-line Support
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 04:05:22 +0000
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Ubuntu 9.10 Karmic Koala Evolution

,----[ Quote ]
| Linux wallpaper demonstrating Ubuntu 9.10 (
| Karmic Koala) evolution .
`----

http://reviewglitz.com/2010/01/ubuntu-9-10-karmic-koala-evolution/

Community Second Line Support

,----[ Quote ]
| The missing second tier support is probably
| just a mechanic of the people weâre dealing
| with. Good programmers and admins are much
| less likely to hang about in the ubuntu forums
| or in the #ubuntu channel. So the standard
| support channels donât help, itâs true. I
| canât remember the last time I went to the
| forums or #ubuntu and Iâm community, more
| likely to help when asked.
`----

http://doctormo.wordpress.com/2010/01/25/community-second-line-support/

Recent:

Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx Wallpapers - The Ubuntu Artwork Pool

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://www.omgubuntu.co.uk/2010/01/ubuntu-1004-lucid-lynx-wallpapers.html