Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft AstroTurf Agency Gets $22,000,000 Million (Visible Technologies)

____/ Mark Kent on Saturday 16 Jan 2010 06:37 : \____

>> ____/ Mark Kent on Friday 15 Jan 2010 15:48 : \____
>>

>>> Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> espoused:

>>> That's interesting - are you able to share any more?  I presume that
>>> would've used legal scare tactics to try to keep him/her quiet, though.
>>
>> I dedicated 3 posts to this company:
>> http://boycottnovell.com/wiki/index.php/Visible_Technologies
>>
>> This embodies about 30 external links in total, so you can see for yourself
>> what people are saying.
>>

> Paid to spin.

In the country where corporations are now entitled to /select/ a president (by all means/funds
available) rather than /elect/ democratically.

- --
		~~ Best of wishes

http://Schestowitz.com  | Mandriva Linux |     PGP-Key: 0x74572E8E
 04:00:01 up 71 days,  1:31,  2 users,  load average: 0.16, 0.16, 0.24