Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft AstroTurf Agency Gets $22,000,000 Million (Visible Technologies)

____/ Mark Kent on Friday 15 Jan 2010 15:48 : \____

>> ____/ Mark Kent on Friday 15 Jan 2010 11:54 : \____
>>

>>> Tim Smith <reply_in_group@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> espoused:

>>> Of course not, but that wasn't what was said.
>>>
>>> the bit you snipped:

>>> Stalking, even on the net, is illegal.  "Gagging critics" is clearly
>>> unacceptable and most likely part of wider, deliberately managed,
>>> corruption.
>>>
>>> Put the two together and you have activity which is almost impossible to
>>> separate from the Mafia.
>>>
>>> That's why I have you killfiled - you're dishonest.
>>
>> People who are interested in information about Visible Technologies can get
>> it from real testimonies of victims, not "Tim".
>>
>> A friend of mine was targeted by Visible Technologies and he has much
>> stronger words than me to share with the public (probably not the best way to
>> approach an audience).
>>

> That's interesting - are you able to share any more?  I presume that
> would've used legal scare tactics to try to keep him/her quiet, though.

I dedicated 3 posts to this company: http://boycottnovell.com/wiki/index.php/Visible_Technologies

This embodies about 30 external links in total, so you can see for yourself
what people are saying.

- --
		~~ Best of wishes

"Die MajoritÃt der Dummen ist unÃberwindbar und fÃr alle Zeiten
gesichert." -- Albert Einstein
Tasks: 140 total,   1 running, 139 sleeping,   0 stopped,   0 zombie