[News] List of 65 Life-changing Free Software Projects,, 15 Firefox Wallpapers

  • Subject: [News] List of 65 Life-changing Free Software Projects,, 15 Firefox Wallpapers
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 05:37:06 +0000
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

65 Open Source Downloads That Could Change Your Life

,----[ Quote ]
| In fact, we found open source apps for most of
| the most popular resolutions: apps to help you
| eat better and exercise more, apps to help you
| stop smoking or break other bad habits, lots
| of apps to help you get organized and make
| better use of your time.
`----

http://itmanagement.earthweb.com/osrc/article.php/3860721/

Top 15 Never Seen Firefox Wallpaper Collection

,----[ Quote ]
| From its humble beginning a decade ago,
| Mozilla Firefox is now a force to reckon with.
| Firefox 3.5 is now the most popular web
| browser in the world, which is an astonishing
| feat, when you consider the fact that, web was
| all about Windows and IE till a few years ago.
| Now, to all those Firefox fanboys, let me
| introduce, 15 awesome Firefox Wallpaper
| collection.
`----

http://techdrivein.blogspot.com/2010/01/top-15-never-seen-firefox-wallpaper.html

Everything is Changing: Prepare Firefox for Major-Minor Version upgrades

http://ubuntuforums.org/showpost.php?p=8708092&postcount=43

Force Firefox Extension Compatibility

http://cybernetnews.com/force-firefox-extension-compatibility/

Related: