[News] LinuxCon 2010 to Take Place in FSF's Back Yard

  • Subject: [News] LinuxCon 2010 to Take Place in FSF's Back Yard
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 06 Feb 2010 02:08:30 +0000
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

What to Expect at LinuxCon 2010 this August in Boston!

,----[ Quote ]
| The call for participation and registration
| opened for LinuxCon today signaling the
| beginning of planning for the 2nd Annual
| LinuxCon.
|
| To recap on some of the highlights of LinuxCon
| 2009, which took place in Portland last
| September, we brought you:
|
|     * A fantastic line-up of speakers
|     including Linus Torvalds, Mark
|     Shuttleworth, Bob Sutor, and many more
|     industry luminaries
`----

http://www.linuxfoundation.org/news-media/blogs/browse/2010/02/what-expect-linuxcon-2010-august-boston

LinuxCon 2010 Call for Papers

,----[ Quote ]
| The Linux Foundation has announced that the
| Call for Papers deadline for LinuxCon 2010
| will be the 31st of March. Registration for
| the non-profit organisation's second annual
| conference, which will take place from the
| 10th to the 12th of August, 2010 in Boston
| Massachusetts,  is now open. Jim Zemlin,
| executive director of The Linux Foundation
| said that, âLinuxCon has quickly become the
| destination for collaborating in person on all
| matters Linux".
`----

http://www.h-online.com/open/news/item/LinuxCon-2010-Call-for-Papers-921124.html

Recent:

LinuxCon 2010 Call for Papers

,----[ Quote ]
| The Linux Foundation has announced that the
| Call for Papers deadline for LinuxCon 2010
| will be the 31st of March. Registration for
| the non-profit organisation's second annual
| conference, which will take place from the
| 10th to the 12th of August, 2010 in Boston
| Massachusetts,  is now open. Jim Zemlin,
| executive director of The Linux Foundation
| said that, âLinuxCon has quickly become the
| destination for collaborating in person on all
| matters Linux".
`----

http://www.h-online.com/open/news/item/LinuxCon-2010-Call-for-Papers-921124.html

There's nothing wrong with being thankful (or why I say GNU/Linux)

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://maratux.blogspot.com/2010/01/theres-nothing-wrong-with-being.html