[News] [Rival] Former Microsoft AstroTurfer (TE) Don Dodge Dumps Windows

  • Subject: [News] [Rival] Former Microsoft AstroTurfer (TE) Don Dodge Dumps Windows
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 08 Feb 2010 11:15:16 +0000
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Ex-Microsoft Evangelist Goes Google And Mac

http://www.informationweek.com/blog/main/archives/2010/02/exmicrosoft_eva.html;jsessionid=C2II53QLFVAAVQE1GHPSKHWATMY32JVN

Don Dodge: The new anti-Microsoft evangelist

http://www.betanews.com/joewilcox/article/Don-Dodge-The-new-antiMicrosoft-evangelist/1265226378

Recent:

Will Evangelize Your Tech Company for Food

,----[ Quote ]
| Don Dodge used to be an official evangelist
| for Microsoft, hyping the company's software
| and insulting its competitor Google. Then
| Microsoft laid him off, and Google hired him.
| Cue the bitter, flip-flopping blog post in
| which Dodge loudly switches sides.
`----

http://gawker.com/5406826/will-evangelize-your-tech-company-for-food

Microsoft Looks For Don Dodge Replacement

,----[ Quote ]
| The Startup Developer Evangelist needs to
| understand the Startup partner business
| dynamics and be keen on how Microsoft can
| help increase platform share and increase
| the utilization of Microsoft tools and te
| chnologies while improving Startup partner
| satisfaction with Microsoft.
`----

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/12/07/AR2009120703072.html

Microsoft: Do not mention/use Apple products at our events

http://www.9to5mac.com/microsoft_is_blind_stupid_30161

Microsoft Germany bans journalists from mentioning Apple

http://www.electricpig.co.uk/2009/12/10/microsoft-germany-bans-journalists-from-mentioning-apple/

Microsoft Germany: Sprechen nicht von Apple! (updated)

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.crunchgear.com/2009/12/09/microsoft-germany-sprechen-nicht-von-apple/