[News] [Rival] Joe Wilcox (Formerly of Microsoft Watch) Blasts Microsoft

  • Subject: [News] [Rival] Joe Wilcox (Formerly of Microsoft Watch) Blasts Microsoft
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 08 Feb 2010 11:33:24 +0000
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Microsoft Confessions: 'Deeply dysfunctional family'

http://www.betanews.com/joewilcox/article/Microsoft-Confessions-Deeply-dysfunctional-family/1265414235

Microsoft Confessions: 'Killed over politics'

http://www.betanews.com/joewilcox/article/Microsoft-Confessions-Killed-over-politics/1265358761

Microsoft Confessions: 'Poor worker bees'

http://www.betanews.com/joewilcox/article/Microsoft-Confessions-Poor-worker-bees/1265514603

Microsoft Office is obsolete, or soon will be

,----[ Quote ]
| I'll ask upfront: Do you really need
| Microsoft Office on a daily basis? Is
| Office vital to your work day? Do you use
| it at home? If you use it at work, how
| often? If you use it at home or for
| college, how often? Please respond in
| comments.
|
| My answers are easy. I don't use Office at
| all. The software isn't installed on my
| laptop.
`----

http://www.betanews.com/joewilcox/article/Microsoft-Office-is-obsolete-or-soon-will-be/1264358032

"I'm a huge fan of guerrilla marketing."

                        --Joe Wilcox

Related:

Is Seven Renegade, Guerrilla Marketer or Fake?

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://www.microsoft-watch.com/content/operating_systems/is_seven_renegade_guerrilla_marketer_or_fake.html?kc=MWRSS02129TX1K0000535