[News] LinuxQuestions.org Members Choice Awards for GNU/Linux Projects

  • Subject: [News] LinuxQuestions.org Members Choice Awards for GNU/Linux Projects
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 19:39:14 +0000
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

LinuxQuestions.org Announces 2009 Members Choice Awards

,----[ Quote ]
| What makes the poll more interesting than most
| is not just the raw numbers, but the comments
| that go along with the voting. Each entry had
| its own thread in the forums and users were
| more than happy to hold forth on their
| opinions in greater detail. Some are more
| thoughtful than others, but well worth a skim
| for anyone participating in one of the
| projects voted on.
`----

http://ostatic.com/blog/linuxquestions-org-announces-2009-members-choice-awards

2009 LinuxQuestions.org Members Choice Awards

http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/2009-linuxquestions.org-members-choice-awards-91/

Related:

Voting for the 2009 LinuxQuestions.org Members Choice Awards is now open.

,----[ Quote ]
| I'm happy to announce that the nominees have
| been selected and the polls for the 2009
| LinuxQuestions.org Members Choice Awards are now
| open. Congratulations to everyone that was
| nominated.
`----

http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/linux-news-59/voting-for-the-2009-linuxquestions.org-members-choice-awards-is-now-open.-780880/

2007 LinuxQuestions.org Members Choice Award Winners

,----[ Quote ]

http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/linux-news-59/2007-linuxquestions.org-members-choice-award-winners-622825/