[News] Red Hat Prepares Awards, Fedora Has Many Re-Spins

  • Subject: [News] Red Hat Prepares Awards, Fedora Has Many Re-Spins
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 01:35:53 +0000
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Red Hat Announces Fourth Annual Innovation Awards

,----[ Quote ]
| Red Hat, Inc., the world's leading provider
| of open source solutions, today announced
| the launch of its fourth annual Red Hat
| Innovation awards to be presented at the
| 2010 Red Hat Summit and JBoss World, co-
| located in Boston, June 22-25, 2010. The
| Innovation Awards recognize and honor the
| creative use of Red Hat and JBoss solutions
| by customers, partners and the community.
`----

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/red-hat-announces-fourth-annual-innovation-awards-2010-02-15?reflink=MW_news_stmp

Available Now: Fedora 12 Re-Spins

,----[ Quote ]
| Fedora Linux 12 was officially released on
| November 17th, 2009 and it introduced Linux
| kernel 2.6.31, KDE SC 4.3 and GNOME 2.28,
| support for Moblin, as well as improved power
| management and webcam support, audio/video
| codec support and many more!
`----

http://www.dr2web.info/2010/02/available-now-fedora-12-re-spins.html

Recent: