[News] Sharing Project Launched, Free Software Recognisd by Lawyers

  • Subject: [News] Sharing Project Launched, Free Software Recognisd by Lawyers
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 02:02:29 +0000
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Welcome to SHARE web site

,----[ Quote ]
| It has been great to share ideas and opinion
| about the OSS in the Critical Software UK
| experience.
`----

http://www.share-project.eu/

Open source software

,----[ Quote ]
| Copyright in open source software. Applying
| basic principles of copyright law, open source
| software is protected by copyright law.
`----

http://www.lawdit.co.uk/reading_room/room/view_article.asp?name=../articles/8621-open-source-software.htm

In my happy place: reading list of 3.2 upgrades

http://openoffice.blogs.com/openoffice/2010/02/in-my-happy-place-reading-full-list-of-32-upgrades.html