[News] How to Enhance Firefox for Web View (YouTube), MariaDB Advances

  • Subject: [News] How to Enhance Firefox for Web View (YouTube), MariaDB Advances
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 17:42:41 +0000
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Top 5 Mozilla Firefox YouTube Add-Ons

,----[ Quote ]
| If you are both a Firefox user and a YouTube
| fan (or fanatic), there are number of
| Firefox add-ons that can integrate YouTube
| directly into your Firefox browser in ways
| that make watching videos more enjoyable.
| Each one of these add-ons comes with certain
| features: some allow you to download the
| video, some are able to create complex
| playlists, some make it easier to search for
| a video and so on.
`----

http://www.walyou.com/blog/2010/02/24/firefox-youtube-add-ons/

Recently in MariaDB #1

,----[ Quote ]
| The aims of this kind of blog post is simple
| â I want to help keep the masses informed as
| to whatâs happening with MariaDB, as a
| whole. There is a community growing, and
| MariaDB is a community project, not
| necessarily a Monty Program Ab baby (and
| weâre clear on this distinction: think of it
| like Canonical/Ubuntu). So, think of it as
| such that Iâm sharing the good news, and
| summarising whatâs been happening, to save
| you time.
`----

http://www.bytebot.net/blog/archives/2010/02/23/recently-in-mariadb-1

Recent:

RECAP Used To Show Vacated Rulings That A Judge Wanted Gone

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://techdirt.com/articles/20090819/1913215936.shtml