[News] Magnatune Likes GNOME Desktop, Sends Money

  • Subject: [News] Magnatune Likes GNOME Desktop, Sends Money
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 06 Mar 2010 00:12:58 +0000
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Magnatune sends check to GNOME Foundation thanks to Rhythmbox

,----[ Quote ]
| A long while ago, I pledged Magnatune to pay
| 10% of its sales due to Rhythmbox (a fantastic
| music player for Linux), back to the GNOME
| Foundation. Today, I wrote the check.
`----

http://blogs.magnatune.com/buckman/2010/03/magnatune-sends-check-to-gnome-foundation-thanks-to-rhythmbox.html

A 2D GTK Window Decorator

,----[ Quote ]
| Above is a screenshot of a GTK Window
| Decorator running in the non-compositing mode
| of compiz.
`----

http://smspillaz.wordpress.com/2010/03/04/a-2d-gtk-window-decorator/

Recent:

6 Amazing Gnome Shell Themes (And How To Install Themes In Gnome Shell)

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://www.webupd8.org/2010/02/5-amazing-gnome-shell-themes-and-how-to.html