[News] "NEW PCLinuxOS Magazine" is Announced, Opens for Submissions

  • Subject: [News] "NEW PCLinuxOS Magazine" is Announced, Opens for Submissions
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 06 Mar 2010 00:17:21 +0000
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Would You Like To Help The NEW PCLinuxOS Magazine?

,----[ Quote ]
| A magazine isn't much of a magazine without
| articles to fill its pages. So, if you'd like
| to contribute to The NEW PCLinuxOS Magazine,
| here are the ways you can contribute:
|
|     * If you have an idea for an article for
|     The NEW PCLinuxOS Magazine, either forward
|     that idea to the PCLinuxOS Magazine Chief
|     Editor This e-mail address is being
|     protected from spambots. You need
|     JavaScript enabled to view it , or write
|     the article yourself, and send it along to
|     the PCLinuxOS Magazine Chief Editor This
|     e-mail address is being protected from
|     spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to
|     view it . OpenOffice document format works
|     well, as does a simple text file and
|     picture/screen shots/graphics compressed
|     into a .tar.gz file. Of course, the
|     favorite way for the magazine staff to
|     contribute articles is via Google Docs.
|     Just share it with the members of the
|     Google Group mailing list (below). (Please
|     allow all magazine members the ability to
|     edit your article).
`----

http://mag.mypclinuxos.com/index.php/component/content/article/1-latest-news/66-new-help

Recent:

Mandriva One 2010.0 (including Moblin UI)

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://community.zdnet.co.uk/blog/0,1000000567,10014439o-2000498448b,00.htm