[News] FBI 'Pulls a Microsoft' (Employs Shills to Disrupt Forums)

  • Subject: [News] FBI 'Pulls a Microsoft' (Employs Shills to Disrupt Forums)
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 06 Mar 2010 07:32:58 +0000
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

FBI paid racist shock jock Hal Turner âin excess of $100,000â

,----[ Quote ]
| Turning informant on your fans can be
| lucrative, if you're a shock jock by the name
| of Hal Turner.
|
| Amid a trial where Turner faces criminal
| charges for making threats of violence against
| public servants, he disclosed that the Federal
| Bureau of Investigation paid him "in excess of
| $100,000" over a five-year period.
`----

http://rawstory.com/2010/03/fbi-paid-racist-shock-jock-hal-turner-in-excess-100000/

Recent:

You know you have made it whenâ..

,----[ Quote ]
| I have a new site to recommend to my readers (hopefully) .  I noticed it on
| comp.os.linux.advocacy and whilst the MS Faithful (whatever their motives or
| intentions) like to say our opinion is worthless, it comes as a little
| surprise that the creator of this âblogâ has decided to spend the time and
| name me with a little investigation (if somewhat wrong)
`----

http://openbytes.wordpress.com/2009/08/01/you-know-you-have-made-it-when/

Look At What A Microsoft Evangelist Does For A Living!

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://penguinpetes.com/b2evo/index.php?p=566&more=1&c=1&tb=1&pb=1