[News] Nautilus With Zeitgeist Gets Together in GNOME Desktop

  • Subject: [News] Nautilus With Zeitgeist Gets Together in GNOME Desktop
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 06 Mar 2010 23:14:13 +0000
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Nautilus With Zeitgeist Integration Already Functional [How-to]

,----[ Quote ]
| To use it you can either patch Nautilus or
| just have a new bookmark in Nautilus. If you
| are not very confortable with compiling
| software from source, I suggest you skip to
| the "For both with and without the Nautilus
| patch (start from here to install it without
| the Nautilus patch!)" part.
`----

http://www.webupd8.org/2010/03/nautilus-with-zeitgeist-integration_05.html

Nautilus + Zeitgeist

http://anotherubuntu.blogspot.com/2010/03/nautilus-zeitgeist.html

Recent:

Thoughts about the current Zeitgeist situation (GNOME 3 and beyond)

,----[ Quote ]
| I would love to see Zeitgeist growing to be
| something like Telepathy in terms of providing
| a standard for event logging (even if  its in
| python), and I hope we get there soon. And I
| hope Nokia and Intel could also make use of
| what we have and not reinvent the wheel if
| they like what we doâ.
`----

http://seilo.geekyogre.com/2010/03/zeitgeist-and-beyond/

Some GNOME Activity Journal (GNOME Zeitgeist) Screenshots

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://seilo.geekyogre.com/2009/12/some-gnome-activity-journal-gnome-zeitgeist-screenshots/