[News] [Rival] Letters Sent to Protest Microsoft's Tax Evasion, New Movement Created

  • Subject: [News] [Rival] Letters Sent to Protest Microsoft's Tax Evasion, New Movement Created
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 00:23:45 +0000
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Microsoft Tax Cut & Amnesty Pending in the Legislature

http://microsofttaxdodge.com/2010/03/microsoft-tax-cut-amnesty-pending-in-the-legislature.html

Open Letter to the Washington State Legislature on HB 3191

http://microsofttaxdodge.com/2010/03/open-letter-to-the-washington-state-legislature-on-hb-3191.html

Recent:

Rep. Larry Seaquist: It's only a tax cut, if you were paying the tax

,----[ Quote ]
| Does the Department of Revenue think
| Microsoft is following the law? Well,
| we've recently received a more detailed
| response from the department about this
| issue and will post more shortly. All I'll
| say for now is that HB3176 labels this
| kind of out of state tax dodge an "abusive
| tax practice".
|
| As for Rep. Seaquist, when I wrote him to
| be sure he understood the problems with
| the bill (and to ask him for a public
| statement for the blog), he replied,
| "Gents, please direct your continuing
| concerns to Rep. Hunter. Very best wishes,
| Larry"
`----

http://microsofttaxdodge.com/2010/03/we-hope-the-washington-state-legislature-understands-hb-3176-better-than-rep-larry-sequist.html

Update on Status and Records Requests Related to Microsoft Tax Dodge

http://microsofttaxdodge.com/2010/03/update-on-status-and-records-requests-related-to-microsoft-tax-dodge.html

Public Records Request Received Regarding HB3176 and Rep. Hunter

http://microsofttaxdodge.com/2010/03/public-records-request-received-regarding-hb3176-and-rep-hunter.html

Attorney General Affirms Non-Disclosure of Department of Revenue Tax Documents

http://microsofttaxdodge.com/2010/03/attorney-general-affirms-nondisclosure-of-department-of-revenue-tax-documents.html

Cartoonist Takes on Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer and Washington State

http://microsofttaxdodge.com/2010/02/cartoonist-takes-on-microsoft-ceo-steve-ballmer-and-washington-state.html

Cartoon about Microsoft's giant tax gift from Washington State

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.boingboing.net/2010/02/23/cartoon-about-micros.html