[News] Many Key GNU/Linux Distributions Approach Final Release

  • Subject: [News] Many Key GNU/Linux Distributions Approach Final Release
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 22:15:01 +0000
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

The Greek Alphabet

,----[ Quote ]
| I sometimes wonder if there are people in
| this business who think that the third letter
| of the Greek alphabet is "RC". This is only
| in part due to the regrettable decline in
| classic education, but more largely due to
| the expanding popularity and importance of
| pre-release software distributions. In the
| world of Linux distributions, this tends to
| run in approximately 6-month cycles, and we
| are now entering the most interesting and
| hectic part of that cycle. Here are some of
| the highlights...
`----

http://community.zdnet.co.uk/blog/0,1000000567,10015329o-2000498448b,00.htm

[notice] ArchBang moves to a new /home

,----[ Quote ]
| So far a few members have volunteered to sail
| the ArchBang ship forward!
`----

http://pdg86.wordpress.com/2010/03/14/notice-archbang-moves-to-a-new-home/

Recent:

The Linux community is fragmented, or is it?

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://it.toolbox.com/blogs/locutus/the-linux-community-is-fragmented-or-is-it-37387