[News] Amarok 2.3.0 is Releases and KDE SC Highlights Krita

  • Subject: [News] Amarok 2.3.0 is Releases and KDE SC Highlights Krita
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 21:33:03 +0000
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Amarok 2.3.0 "Clear Light" Released

,----[ Quote ]
| The Amarok team just released Amarok 2.3.0.
| It comes with many bugfixes and improvements
| such as a new funky toolbar and a rewritten
| file browser featuring much better
| integration with the rest of Amarok. Read the
| release notes and enjoy rediscovering your
| music!
`----

http://www.kdenews.org/2010/03/15/amarok-230-clear-light-released

Second Krita Sprint Ends With Tea

,----[ Quote ]
| It's Sunday now in Deventer and, except for
| Lukas Tvrdy, all Krita hackers have gone home
| -- or, in the case of your author, stayed
| home. Time for tea and writing a recap of the
| whole sprint and hackfest!
`----

http://www.kdenews.org/2010/03/15/second-krita-sprint-ends-tea

Recent:

Krita has got a new website!

,----[ Quote ]
| After two years and various attempts, Krita
| finally has a website of its own. And a
| really nice one, too. Thanks to Krita forum
| user Kubuntiac who did all the hard work
| and heavy lifting! Take a sneak peek at
| krita2d.org -- soon we'll point krita.org
| to the new location!
`----

http://www.valdyas.org/fading/index.cgi/software/krita/website_yay.html

KOffice 2.1 Release Candidate 1 Released

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.koffice.org/news/koffice-2-1-release-candidate-1-released/