[News] Mandriva 2010 Has KDE 4.4.2, Gnome Edition Reviewed

  • Subject: [News] Mandriva 2010 Has KDE 4.4.2, Gnome Edition Reviewed
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2010 00:34:05 +0100
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

KDE 4.4.2 available for Mandriva 2010 !!

,----[ Quote ]
| The second bugfix release of KDE 4.4 was

| released this week and again thanks to
| neoclust we have packages for Mandriva 2010
| since today, this time for both i586 and
| x86_64 platforms at the same time !!. With
| 4.4.1, packages for x86_64 weren't built but
| I didn't care much as I wasn't using that
| plaform, but last night I reinstalled my
| system with 2010 x86_64 and it was a really
| great surprise to find this morning both
| platforms available to install. If you are
| upgrading from a previous KDE 4.4.x upgrade
| then don't forget to disable or delete the
| old KDE 4.4.x repository before starting this
| upgrade, just in case.
`----

http://not403.blogspot.com/2010/04/kde-442-available-for-mandriva-2010.html

First Look â Mandriva 2010.1 beta 1 â Gnome Edition

,----[ Quote ]
| The first beta release of Mandriva 2010.1 has
| been made available for testing. Being fans
| of the 2010 release (it was, in our opinion,
| Mandriva's best to date) we were eager to see
| what kind of progress is being made on their
| next stable release.
`----

http://www.linuxcritic.com/mandriva-20101-beta-1-gnome-edition/

Recent:

Mandriva Linux 2010 Spring Beta 1 available

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://blog.mandriva.com/2010/04/02/mandriva-linux-2010-spring-beta-1-available/