[News] Android/Linux Gains More Momentum, Works for Non-Geeks

  • Subject: [News] Android/Linux Gains More Momentum, Works for Non-Geeks
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2010 22:20:40 +0100
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Rhapsody Makes Android Sing

http://blog.rhapsody.com/2010/04/rhapsody-makes-android-sing.html

Android for Non-geeks

,----[ Quote ]
| If you're anything like me then all this
| talk about Android development, source
| code, root, version, etc., is all
| completely over your head. If you don't
| know who Cyanogen is, it's okay. Well, for
| now. So, what's the real deal about Android
| phones? So far, only the geekiest have
| them, right? I mean, who else is going to
| sit at a computer all day fiddling with
| source code to come up with some new
| doohickey thingamabob that changes a single
| light on a phone? Well, my husband, the
| biggest geek I've ever met, and thousands
| more.
`----

http://www.androidguys.com/2010/04/05/android-nongeeks/

ComScore Report Indicates Android Momentum in Full Swing

http://www.androidguys.com/2010/04/06/comscore-report-android-momentum-full-swing/

HOW TOâ Install the Android fonts on your computer

http://www.eurodroid.com/2010/04/how-to-install-the-android-fonts-on-your-computer/

How to install Android fonts on a netbook

http://www.liliputing.com/2010/04/how-to-install-android-fonts-on-a-netbook.html

A tale of two more Androids

,----[ Quote ]
| Whatâs interesting about Motorola is the
| company has released Linux-based handsets
| in the past and is the distributor of more
| than a few mobile operating systems.
`----

http://www.techworld.com.au/node/342250

Recent:

Android â From the Beginning to World Domination

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.androidspin.com/2010/03/22/android-from-the-beginning-to-world-domination/