[News] Mozilla Expects More Releases Around Messaging, Xen.org Has New Release

  • Subject: [News] Mozilla Expects More Releases Around Messaging, Xen.org Has New Release
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 08:12:01 +0100
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Beyond the Browser: Messaging As A Future For Mozilla

,----[ Quote ]
| Mozilla has long been developing its free,
| open source Thunderbird e-mail platform, which
| is much improved in its latest version. It
| isn't a revolutionary game-changer, though,
| and doesn't have some of the plumbing needed
| to supplant Microsoft Exchange-centric e-mail
| deployments in enterprises.
`----

http://ostatic.com/blog/beyond-the-browser-messaging-as-a-future-for-mozilla

Xen.org updates open source Xen hypervisor

,----[ Quote ]
| Xen.org has released a new version of open
| source Xen hypervisor software, which
| leverages new network cards optimised for
| virtualisation and promises users performance
| and scalability gains for any level of
| enterprise or cloud application workload.
`----

http://www.cbronline.com/news/xenorg_updates_open_source_xen_hypervisor_100413

Related:

Will Penelope be the death of Thunderbird?

,----[ Quote ]