[News] EU Funds FLOSSMetrics for Public/Government/Business Benefit

  • Subject: [News] EU Funds FLOSSMetrics for Public/Government/Business Benefit
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2010 15:25:21 +0100
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Open Source EU Funded Projects: FLOSSMetrics

,----[ Quote ]
| Looking into EU funded open source initiatives I
| stepped into few projects, included EDOS,
| QualOSS and few others around FLOSS metrics and
| quality. Over the last 7 years a number of open
| source software assessment methodologies have
| been proposed, and FLOSSMetrics definitely
| achieved some interesting results in this
| respect, and not only.
`----

http://robertogaloppini.net/2010/04/16/open-source-eu-funded-projects-flossmetrics/

Recent:

NO: Open source resource centre awards Kongsberg municipality

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://www.osor.eu/news/no-open-source-resource-centre-awards-kongsberg-municipality