[News] Loads of Coverage About Fedora 13 and Even 14

  • Subject: [News] Loads of Coverage About Fedora 13 and Even 14
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 21:54:50 +0100
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

A Music Lover's Fedora Linux Workstation

,----[ Quote ]
| We've got here our very first entry for "The
| $100.00 (USD) Coolest Linux Workspace
| Contest". It's from Mauricio, a Music Theory
| student. If he wins the contest, he says that
| he will be using the money to buy a USB mic
| for some serious music recording.
`----

http://www.junauza.com/2010/04/music-lovers-fedora-linux-workstation.html

Fedora* taps Zarafa open source groupware for 13

,----[ Quote ]
| Fedoraâs selection of Zarafa as an open source
| groupware component in Fedora 13 is very
| interesting.
|
| The beta of Fedora 13, code named âGoddard,â
| was made available on April 13. The final
| version is expected in mid May.
`----

http://blogs.zdnet.com/open-source/?p=6298

Fedora 13 Beta: The Seen and (Troubling) Unseen

,----[ Quote ]
| The Fedora 13 beta contains more enhancements
| that many users will ever know. That is not
| necessarily undesirable, because users will
| still benefit and many do not care to know.
`----

http://itmanagement.earthweb.com/osrc/article.php/3877446/Fedora-13-Beta-The-Seen-and-Troubling-Unseen.htm

The name game, no. 14.

,----[ Quote ]
| Every release, we provide our community a
| chance to give name suggestions for the next
| one. Each consecutive name must be linked to
| the previous one, but that link must be
| different from the link that connected the
| previous releases. So for example, Fedora 12,
| Constantine, and Fedora 13, Goddard, are
| linked by being names of rocket scientists.
| Fedora 13 and Fedora 14 must share a different
| link.
`----

http://marilyn.frields.org:8080/~paul/wordpress/?p=3147

Recent:

New storage options for Anaconda on Fedora 13

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://linuxbsdos.com/2010/04/19/new-storage-options-for-anaconda-on-fedora-13/