[News] [Rival] Kill Kin: Why Microsoft's 'New' Phones Are Dead on Arrival

  • Subject: [News] [Rival] Kill Kin: Why Microsoft's 'New' Phones Are Dead on Arrival
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 12:36:38 +0100
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Kin: What is Microsoft thinking?

,----[ Quote ]
| I just think that the company should be
| focusing its energies on getting Windows
| Mobile 7 out the door. The longer that OS is
| delayed the more customers Microsoft will lose
| and the more people will speculate that
| Microsoft doesn't actually have a product to
| match the iPhone or Android.
`----

http://mybroadband.co.za/news/columns/12149-Kin-What-Microsoft-thinking.html

Recent:

Microsoft Kills Windows Phone 7's Series

,----[ Quote ]
| Microsoft is not very confident about the
| coolness of the name of its newest operating
| system for mobile phones named Windows Phone
| 7 Series. The coolest name would have been
| WP7S! But Microsoft has decided to chop the
| word 'series' from the 'Windows Phone 7
| Series'. The phone will now be called Windows
| Phone 7.
`----

http://www.katonda.com/blog/961/microsoft-kills-windows-phone-7-series

Report: Microsoft Sued Over Zune Tagging

http://www.radioink.com/Article.asp?id=1746800&spid=24698