[News] Free Software Increasingly Seen as Force to be Reckoned With

  • Subject: [News] Free Software Increasingly Seen as Force to be Reckoned With
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2010 10:25:25 +0100
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Free 451 Group report on regional differences in attitudes to open source adoption

,----[ Quote ]
| The recent survey of 1,700 open source
| software users, conducted as part of our
| recent CAOS report Climate Change: User
| Perspectives on the Impact of Economic
| Conditions on Open Source Adoption, provided
| us with an opportunity to generate some
| quantitative evidence to support our
| qualitative research.
`----

http://blogs.the451group.com/opensource/2010/04/22/free-451-group-report-on-regional-differences-in-attitudes-to-open-source-adoption/

Recent:

Red Hat becomes an open source community organizer

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://blogs.zdnet.com/open-source/?p=5694