[News] RapidMiner 5.0 is Released; OpenDLP Goes with GPLv3

  • Subject: [News] RapidMiner 5.0 is Released; OpenDLP Goes with GPLv3
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 08 May 2010 18:07:22 +0100
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Rapid-I revolutionises business intelligence processes with RapidMiner 5.0

,----[ Quote ]
| Rapid-I, a leading provider of open source
| solutions for predictive analytics, data
| mining and text mining, is launching
| RapidMiner 5.0: The new version allows
| enterprises to map and manage the entire
| business intelligence process chain from
| analytical ETL, data mining and predictive
| reporting with a single solution. The fully
| revised user interface offers a
| significantly simplified operation, meaning
| that even newcomers to analysis can be
| given vital support with tasks that come up
| frequently.
`----

http://www.openpr.com/news/129763/Rapid-I-revolutionises-business-intelligence-processes-with-RapidMiner-5-0.html

Data Leak Prevention Finally Gets an Open Source Alternative

,----[ Quote ]
| OpenDLP runs on an Apache Web Server using
| a MySQL database. This version only works
| on Windows computers via an installed
| agent.  The project is hosted on Google
| code and is licensed under the GPL v3.
`----

http://www.networkworld.com/community/node/60895

Recent:

OpenDLP aims to detect potential data loss

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.h-online.com/open/news/item/OpenDLP-aims-to-detect-potential-data-loss-991671.html