Re: [News] Ubuntu Judged as a Replacement for Mac OS X

____/ Goblin on Saturday 08 May 2010 21:53 : \____

> 7 wrote:
>> Roy Schestowitz wrote:

>>> Does Ubuntu Capture the âMac Vision And Spiritâ Better Than Mac OS X?
>>>
>>> ,----[ Quote ]
>>> `----
>>>
>>> http://theappleblog.com/2010/05/06/does-ubuntu-capture-the-mac-vision-and-
>> spirit-better-than-mac-os-x/
>>

>> There seems to be a coalition of anti-Linux micoshaft/appil asstroturfing
>> loozers targeting specifically Ubuntu all of a sudden.
>>
>> These paid asstroturfers seem to be circling
>> the launch of the new versions of Ubuntu every time.
>>
>> Ubuntu product launch hurts micoshaft/appil marketing departments.
>>
>> Ubuntu is gonna kill micoshaft and appil.
>>
>> Now we know why.
>>

> Over the years of writing articles on a blog, it was often said to me by
> others that you know you've hit a nerve or got people worried when they
> attack you.
>
> I said on RC day on Twitter that the MS faithful would be on standby and
> shortly after caught one (by his IP address) nymshifting on my blog in
> order to promote Microsoft.....and this person is supposed to be a
> Microsoft MVP.  Says it all really.
>
> I think from the aggressive attacks its pretty obvious people are
> getting desperate now...and the Microsoft faithful are running out of
> people who believe them.
>
> A few days ago on a UK radio show (LBC 97.3) they had a general tech
> phone in, out of about 10 or so callers in the hour, two of them had
> questions about installing Linux.
>
> I say let the MS faithful continue, they only show themselves up and get
> people asking the question "What am I actually needing Microsoft for?"

A lot of people just buy a smartphone or tablet and many/most of them (model-wise)
run Linux these days.

- --
		~~ Best of wishes

Dr. Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Reversi for free: http://othellomaster.com
roy      pts/0        :0               Mon May 10 08:59   still logged in