[News] Ghana Hold Event on Free Software, Magnolia CMS Does Too

  • Subject: [News] Ghana Hold Event on Free Software, Magnolia CMS Does Too
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 May 2010 23:02:18 +0100
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

African Conference On ICT

,----[ Quote ]
| The Fourth African Conference on the Free Open
| Source Software (FOSS) and the Digital Commons
| 2010 (IDLELO 4) takes place at the Ghana-India
| Kofi Annan Centre for Excellence ICT in Accra
| next week.
`----

http://www.ghana.gov.gh/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2120:african-conference-on-ict&catid=96:top-headlines

Call for Papers and Registration Open for Magnolia CMS Conference 2010

http://www.earthtimes.org/articles/show/call-for-papers-and-registration,1294610.shtml

Recent:

Can you think of a better way to spread the use of Linux?

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.ghabuntu.com/2010/05/can-you-think-of-better-way-to-spread.html