[News] Red Hat on deltaCloud, Up a Notch

Red Hat Commercializes deltaCloud, Eyes a More Open Cloud

,----[ Quote ]
| Open source vendor Red Hat is betting on a
| year-old open source effort that it hopes
| will further open up the Cloud. Red Hat's
| deltaCloud project http://deltacloud.org/
| started last year as a way of enabling and
| managing a heterogeneous Cloud virtualized
| infrastructure. Now, deltaCloud is on a
| path to commercialization as part of a set
| of new virtualization products from Red
| Hat. The potential payoff for Red Hat is
| that deltaCloud will be positioned as an
| open source approach to managing nearly
| any type of virtualized Cloud technology.
|
| "We're creating a Cloud management engine
| based on the open source deltaCloud
| project," Scott Crenshaw, vice president
| and general manager of Red Hat's Cloud
| business, told InternetNews.com. "We
| haven't yet issued a delivery date for
| that product, but it will be sometime next
| year. We have people using deltaCloud now,
| but in terms of a fully supported product,
| it will be incorporated into a family of
| products for Cloud management that Red Hat
| will provide."
`----

http://www.cioupdate.com/features/article.php/3883691/Red-Hat-Commercializes-deltaCloud-Eyes-a-More-Open-Cloud.htm

Close to the 200 Day - Red Hat

,----[ Quote ]
| Shares of Red Hat, Inc. (NYSE:RHT) traded
| at $28.26 close to its 200 day moving
| average currently set at $27.94. Red Hat's
| price action is just above this key
| support level, and it will certainly raise
| traders attention, as a possible trading
| opportunity.
`----

http://www.tradershuddle.com/Trading-Ideas/2176205212010-close-to-the-200-day-redhat.html

Recent:

RHEL 6 - your sensible but lovable friend

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2010/05/07/rhel_6_beta_review/