[News] Linux Made to Power Sprinkler Systems, More

  • Subject: [News] Linux Made to Power Sprinkler Systems, More
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 06:46:04 +0100
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Build a Linux-Powered Sprinkler System for your Garden

,----[ Quote ]
| Once all the electronics are in place, grab
| your favorite Linux flavor and install it
| followed by a tiny app called parcon to turn
| the parallel port's data lines on and off.
| Follow the post's directions for using
| crontab to schedule watering, and you're good
| to go.
`----

http://ostatic.com/blog/build-a-linux-powered-sprinkler-system-for-your-garden

Toyotaâs Robot Violinist Wows Crowd At Shanghai Expo 2010 (Video)

http://singularityhub.com/2010/05/23/toyotas-robot-violinist-wows-crowd-at-shanghai-expo-2010-video/

Old:

Linux Powered Sprinkler System - Open Source Watering

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://sprinklinux.blogspot.com/2007/09/open-source-watering.html