[News] More Ballnux Phones From 3 Companies That Pay Microsoft for Linux

  • Subject: [News] More Ballnux Phones From 3 Companies That Pay Microsoft for Linux
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 May 2010 20:08:15 +0100
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

HTC EVO 4G front-facing camera test: good, but it records a mirror image

,----[ Quote ]
| Food for thought when youâre using that HTC
| EVO 4G front-facing camera: it records
| everything backwards. I first noticed
| someone mention that the camera recorded
| âbackwardsâ but I thought they were just
| experiencing an error because of the Qik
| app. Then today I discovered that the
| âproblemâ is indeed the 1.3 megapixel camera
| at the front of the phone. Take a look at
| this test video I shot using the EVO.
`----

http://androinica.com/2010/05/26/htc-evo-4g-front-facing-camera-test-good-but-it-records-a-mirror-image/

Rumor: Kyocera Zio M6000 Headed for Boost Mobile

http://www.androidguys.com/2010/05/26/rumor-kyocera-zio-m6000-headed-boost-mobile/

Samsung i897 Sounding More and More Like a Galaxy S

http://www.androidguys.com/2010/05/25/samsung-i897-sounding-galaxy/

Samsung Galaxy S Hits Germany, Asia Targeted for June

http://www.androidguys.com/2010/05/26/samsung-galaxy-hits-germany-asia-targeted-june/