[News] [Rival] Microsoft's Potency Questioned After Another President Exodus

  • Subject: [News] [Rival] Microsoft's Potency Questioned After Another President Exodus
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 May 2010 21:53:28 +0100
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Will Microsoft Crumble In The New Era Of Tech Threats?

,----[ Quote ]
| These are good points, but it's also worth
| asking whether Microsoft really needs "dramatic
| changes in direction" to remain viable.
`----

http://ostatic.com/blog/will-microsoft-crumble-in-the-new-era-of-tech-threats

Memo to Microsoft: Get a new brand for mobile

,----[ Quote ]
| Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer has a new job:
| overseeing the company's entertainment and
| mobile businesses in the wake of high-profile
| executive departures. It's not the first time
| Ballmer has taken the reins of struggling
| business units, having managed the Windows and
| Internet search businesses directly at
| different times, but arguably Microsoft doesn't
| need new management.
`----

http://news.cnet.com/8301-13505_3-20006036-16.html?part=rss&tag=feed&subj=TheOpenRoad

The lessons of Apple turning Microsoft into IBM

http://www.zdnet.com/blog/open-source/the-lessons-of-apple-turning-microsoft-into-ibm/6573

The Bizarre Cathedral - 73

http://www.freesoftwaremagazine.com/columns/bizarre_cathedral_73

Recent:

Microsoft Has Become The Follower & Will Lead No More

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://www.lockergnome.com/theoracle/2010/03/05/microsoft-has-become-the-follower-will-lead-no-more/