[News] [Rival] Bill Gates is Paying Gulen Islamist Movement, BP, Nasty Monopolies, and Allegedly Mugabe Too

  • Subject: [News] [Rival] Bill Gates is Paying Gulen Islamist Movement, BP, Nasty Monopolies, and Allegedly Mugabe Too
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2010 06:12:41 +0100
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Bill Gates Funds Gulen Islamist Movement

,----[ Quote ]
| The Fethullah Gulen movement, which seeks
| to restore the Ottoman Empire, has found a
| friend and benefactor in Bill Gates of
| Microsoft fame. Mr. Gates is ranked the
| third wealthiest person on planet earth.
|
| In 2007, through the Texas High School
| Project, the Gates Foundation shelled out
| $10,550,000 to the Cosmos Foundation, a
| Gulen enterprise that operates 25 publicly
| funded charter schools in Texas.
|
| The Internal Revenue Service Form 990 for
| Cosmos shows that the Cosmos Foundation
| received $41,570,721 from taxpayers.
`----

http://www.familysecuritymatters.org/publications/id.6307/pub_detail.asp

Gates Foundation reports holdings of $12.7 bln

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/gates-foundation-reports-holdings-of-127-bln-2010-05-18

Investments in big oil, including BP.

Bank of America CEO Brian Moynihan swings through Seattle

,----[ Quote ]
| Moynihan met with several hundred of them
| during his visit. He also met clients and
| attended Microsoft's annual CEO summit.
`----

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/businesstechnology/2011963266_moynihan30.html

Starbucks co-founder visits coffee program funded by Gates Foundation

,----[ Quote ]
| They dropped by the Addis Ababa offices of
| TechnoServe, which in 2008 announced a
| four-year, $47 million grant from the Bill
| & Melinda Gates Foundation to be used in
| its ongoing effort to improve coffee
| quality -- and therefore prices to farmers
| -- in Kenya, Tanzania and Rwanda. The
| program now includes Ethiopia.
`----

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/coffeecity/2011958131_coffee_guru_jerry_baldwin_who.html

Read the only comment:

http://community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/reader_feedback/public/display.php?thread=311768&offset=0#post_1631782

,----[ Quote ]
| Mr.Jerry Baldwin knows coffee farms was
| confiscated from the rightful owners in
| 1975. Still under government control. Land
| ownership is still not allowed. Not only
| coffee farms but coffee businesses was
| confiscated recently, using the communist
| system before or any excuse now.
| Knowing this Mr. Jerry Baldwin is looking
| the other way selling coffee from
| confiscated land. Do you think this will be
| allowed in America?
| Kind Americans are fooled when they are
| told this is helping the "poor farmer" The
| poor farmer used to own the land and coffee
| and now is watching him and many others
| doing business with a government who took
| their land.
| This is stolen coffee not Fair Trade
| coffee. Tell kind Americans the truth.
`----

Gates Foundation fills Mugabe coffers in Zimbabwe

http://gateskeepers.civiblog.org/blog/_archives/2010/5/28/4539371.html

"Get me into that and goddam, we'll make so much money!"

                                --Bill Gates, Microsoft

Tell Bill to stop giving money to BP.

Related:

Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation- Truth Revealed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ttq0IdULfjg

Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation- Truth Revealed Part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVlnqnMHQ1c

Spying the Gates Foundation: Diversified Holdings Stay Ahead of Market Weakness

,----[ Quote ]
| The foundation made moves in other sectors during Q3, as well, adding shares
| in Caterpillar and Canadian National Railway, while maintaining stakes in
| energy giants Exxon Mobil and BP.
`----

http://biz.yahoo.com/indie/071126/1004_id.html?.v=1

Energy joint venture names CEO

,----[ Quote ]
| Cascade manages the personal investments of Microsoft Corp. Chairman Bill
| Gates.
`----

http://biz.yahoo.com/bizj/071126/1555578.html?.v=1

EnergyCo Names John Loyack CEO