[News] Samsung Puts Ballnux on More Mobile Phones and Media Players

  • Subject: [News] Samsung Puts Ballnux on More Mobile Phones and Media Players
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2010 19:45:21 +0100
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Yepp! Samsung Working on Android-based Media Player

,----[ Quote ]
| Thanks to another Bluetooth SIG listing we
| now know Samsung is prepping a music player
| with our beloved Android OS.  First spotted a
| little over a week ago by Samsung Hub and
| Chocoberry...
`----

http://www.androidguys.com/2010/06/02/yepp-samsung-working-androidbased-media-player/

Vodafone begins shipping Samsung Wave

,----[ Quote ]
| If you need reminding, Samsung's Bada OS is
| based on the Linux Kernel by the Koreans,
| meaning it also has its own application store
| as well. We should be seeing many more phones
| running this platform in the near future as
| Samsung looks to create a whole new range of
| affordable smartphones.
`----

http://www.techradar.com/news/phone-and-communications/mobile-phones/vodafone-begins-shipping-samsung-wave-693465

Samsung's new Super AMOLED phone spotted - for Vodafone

http://www.techradar.com/news/phone-and-communications/mobile-phones/samsung-s-new-super-amoled-phone-spotted-for-vodafone-693336