[News] Linux 2.6.35 Gets Major Improvement/Fix, Linux.com Changes

  • Subject: [News] Linux 2.6.35 Gets Major Improvement/Fix, Linux.com Changes
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 05 Jun 2010 15:57:15 +0100
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

The Big Linux 2.6.35 Kernel Problem Is Fixed

,----[ Quote ]
| With yesterday's automated kernel tests via
| our Phoromatic-powered test farm that
| monitors the Linux kernel performance on a
| daily basis with the results being available
| at kernel-tracker.phoromatic.com. Using the
| 2 June kernel from the Ubuntu mainline PPA no
| longer causes a major performance hit and all
| of the test result values have returned to
| their levels prior to this kernel bug that
| lasted about one week.
`----

http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=ODMxNQ

Is That You in Those Killer Linux Threads?

http://www.linux.com/news/featured-blogs/185-jennifer-cloer/315560-is-that-you-in-those-killer-linux-threads

Recent:

Kernel Log: Linux 2.6.35 taking shape

,----[ Quote ]