[News] Red Hat Foresees Big Profits

Red Hat foresees $1 billion in 2012

,----[ Quote ]
| Already one of the Triangle's most
| successful technology companies, Red Hat
| soon could reach a big milestone. CEO Jim
| Whitehurst said during a meeting in London
| on Thursday that he expects $1 billion of
| revenue in 2012.
`----

http://www.newsobserver.com/2010/06/04/514094/red-hat-foresees-1-billion-in.html

Bullish Average Crossover for Red Hat Inc. (RHT)

,----[ Quote ]
| The stock price of Red Hat Inc. crossed
| above the 50-day moving average on lighter
| than usual volume. The crossing of the
| stock price above the 50-day moving
| average may signal the beginning of a
| noteworthy bullish trend. Traders use
| moving averages to identify changes in
| trend, those who can make those trends
| work in their favor will increase the
| number of winning trades.
`----

http://www.marketintellisearch.com/articles/1018686.html

Red Hat to Webcast Results for First Quarter Fiscal Year 2011

,----[ Quote ]
| Red Hat Inc., the world's leading provider of
| open source solutions, will discuss results
| of its first quarter fiscal 2011 on Tuesday,
| June 22, 2010, beginning at 5:00 p.m. ET.
`----

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/red-hat-to-webcast-results-for-first-quarter-fiscal-year-2011-2010-06-02?reflink=MW_news_stmp

Recent:

Open source, free software and Linux â How does Red Hat make money?

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://localtechwire.com/business/local_tech_wire/news/blogpost/6236669/