[News] Nokia Brings Latest Linux Phones to India

  • Subject: [News] Nokia Brings Latest Linux Phones to India
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 05 Jun 2010 17:33:20 +0100
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Nokia launches Linux-based N900 in India

,----[ Quote ]
| The much-awaited Nokia's first phone
| running on Linux Maemo operating system,
| N900 has finally made its debut in the
| Indian market.
`----

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Tech/Personal-Tech/Gadget-Special/Nokia-launches-Linux-based-N900-in-India/articleshow/6010734.cms

Nokiaâs Linux-based N900 launched in India

http://www.breakingnewsonline.net/technology/2283-nokias-linux-based-n900-launched-in-india-.html

Nokia N900 at Tesco: Maemo at the mall

http://crave.cnet.co.uk/mobiles/0,39029453,49305838,00.htm

Nokia N900: The Smartphone That Runs Linux-Based Maemo OS

,----[ Quote ]
| We donât see or hear nearly enough of it,
| but the Maemo smartphone platform is
| powerful, open source and performs on the
| Nokia N900 on a level thatâs comparable to
| the experience you get with a desktop
| computer.
`----

http://www.lifehacker.com.au/2010/06/nokia-n900-the-smartphone-that-runs-linux-based-maemo-os/